- Written by Toan Tran Danh
- Category: BatTrang Ceramic Village
- Hits: 1185
- Bat Trang village is a ceramic village with history of a 1000 years as Hanoi capital.
- Explore some tourist spots in Hanoi
- Tasting Vietnamese foods on the street food stalls in town.
9:00am Picking you up from your hotel go to Bat Trang ceramic.
Activity 1: Making your own pottery product.
Activity 2: Visit the village and ceramic village.
Having lunch at a local restaurant on the street ( street food)
Activity 3: Visit oldest pagoda (Tran Quoc)
Activity 4: Visit oldest pagoda ( Tran Quoc)in Hanoi
Activity 5: Visit Ho Chi Minh's complex - the Presidental Palace, One Pillar Pagoda.
Street food :
1. Bún Chả ( Noodle soup with pork, meatballs and bacon) 2. Phở (Noodle soup with beef or chicken)
3. Bánh Cuốn ( Steamed rolled rice pancakes) 4. Nem Rán (Fried spring rolls) 5. Bánh gối ( Pillow cakes)
6.Phở cuốn (Fresh spring rolls) 7.Bánh Mì (Vietnamese sandwich) 8.Chả cá (Turmeric dill Fish) 9.Chè (Sweet dessert) 10.Hoa quả dầm (Mix fruits with milk)
11. Cà phê trứng ( egg coffee). 12. Bia Hơi ( draft beer).
Farewell at your hotel at around 15:30
1 Person: 50USD
2 People: 30USD/person
3 People: 25USD/person
4 People: 20USD/person
Included: Private tour guide. Some green tea, or a little bit rice wine etc,
Exculed: Entrance tickets, meals, transport costs