- Written by Toan Tran Danh
- Category: Hanoi Countryside
- Hits: 474
A. CO LOA ancient capital during the 3rd century BC ( about 257BCE).
B. Explore some places in Town
C. Street Food.
Time recommendation: 9:00 am to 4pm, flexible
Picking up at 9:00 at your hotel.
Stop 1: Long Bien bridge.
Stop 2: Local market
Stop 3: Rice fields.
Stop 4: An Duong Vuong King Temple, Ancient citadel and Trong Thuy prince's Well, communal house.
Lunch time: At the local restaurant ( Street food)
Stop 5. Tran Quoc pagoda oldest pagoda in Hanoi.
Stop 6: Ho chi Minh's complex, the Presidental Palace and One Pillar pagoda.
1. Bún Chả ( Noodle soup with pork, meatballs and bacon) 2. Phở (Noodle soup with beef or chicken)
3. Bánh Cuốn ( Steamed rolled rice pancakes) 4. Nem Rán (Fried spring rolls) 5. Bánh gối ( Pillow cakes)
6.Phở cuốn (Fresh spring rolls) 7.Bánh Mì (Vietnamese sandwich) 8.Chả cá (Turmeric dill Fish) 9.Chè (Sweet dessert) 10.Hoa quả dầm (Mix fruits with milk)
11. Cà phê trứng ( egg coffee). 12. Bia Hơi ( draft beer).
Farewell at your hotel.
The prices: Depends on how you want to travel
Included: Private tour guide. Some green tea, or a little bit rice wine etc,
Exculed: Entrance tickets, meals, transport costs